Only 16 days until our due date! The baby could decide to come at any time now. I usually try to keep the blog business related, but thought it would be fun to share some pregnancy thoughts (especially since I'm sending a lot of you here for the poll). A couple weeks ago people were commenting about how fast the past 9 months have gone for them and I agreed—once I got past the first 16 weeks, the time really did go fast. Now that I'm so close, my feelings have a changed a bit and it is feeling more like an eternity waiting for this little one's arrival.
What I'm looking forward to once he or she finally arrives:
1. bonding and being a family of four (can't leave Scout out)
2. sleeping on my stomach again
3. weighing less than Matt again
4. eating Avanti's gondolas (the one down the road needs to bump up it's opening date!!)
5. a not so limited wardrobe
6. using only one pillow instead of four
7. no more heartburn, acid reflux, and swelling!