Saturday, April 17, 2010

Another page

made using the April kit from Studio Calico.



products used: items from Studio Calico's Joyland kit which includes: patterned paper: 7 gypsies, Sassafras, & Crate Paper | rhinestones: My Mind's Eye | cardstock: Bazzill (blue) | chipboard alpha: Cosmo Cricket
other items not from kit include: punch: EK Success | cardstock: DCWV (brown) | brads: Basic Grey | Tim Holtz tiny attacher | other: thread, paint,
pinwheel template from this post at Style Me Pretty.

I posted this layout in the Studio Calico gallery last night and I'm thrilled with the positive comments that just keep rolling in.

...and I caved and finally purchased a Silhouette! The anticipation and waiting on shipping is just killing me. I need to clear off some desk space for it right now so I can hook it up as soon as it arrives. I used to create all my page titles in Illustrator, print them off on cardstock, and then cut them out with an x-acto knife. Talk about time consuming! I've been wanting a cutting machine like this for sooooooooo long!

No comments: