Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Did you know...

Did you know that if you cut the border made with the EK Success Large Circle Border Punch in half, it makes a large postage strip border?



So proud of myself—I figured that out all by myself during that Snowpocalypse we had last week when we were all stuck inside with cabin fever. I scrapped a two page layout and a single page layout. I really love that border punch!! Can you tell? I've used it on every layout I've made since I purchased it.

supplies used:
"Hey Valentine" 
kraft cardstock: The Paper Studio | patterned paper: Crate Paper | stamps: Studio Calico, EK Success, and Stampin' Up | punches: Stampin' Up, EK Success, and Martha Stewart | pen: Creative Memories | mist: Studio Calico | frame: K & Co. | other: sewing machine & white thread


"Just Us" 
cardstock: Bazzill (white), DCWV (yellow) | patterned paper: My Mind's Eye and Crate Paper | ink: Memento | pen: Copic Multiliner | stamps: Studio Calico | punches: EK Success | other: white thread & sewing machine

No comments: