Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Elle's Studio | October Inspiration Gallery

The Elle's Studio October Inspiration Gallery went live on Monday. Here's the reveal of the layout I used for my sneak peek in the blog hop. Hop on over to the gallery to see the closeups.
SUPPLIES  patterned paper: Studio Calico, Crate Paper, My Mind's Eye | tags: Elle's Studio | stamp: Hero Arts + Studio Calico | flair badge: American Crafts | stamp ink: Stampin' Up

Closeups for the layout below can be found hereDoes that black and white patterned paper (colored with orange) look familiar? I've used it quite a bit lately (herehere, and here). I love it so much I scoured the internet because I had to have more! It's Sassafras so it wasn't easy to find, but it must have been my lucky day. I ordered like 7-ish more sheets from Emma's Paperie
SUPPLIES  cardstock: American Crafts | patterned paper: Sassafras & Crate Paper | tags: Elle's Studio | large alpha: American Crafts | small alpha: October Afternoon | stickers: Sassafras | tab: K & Company | mist: Studio Calico | tiny attacher







2 comments:

sophie said...

love what you do with circles! awesome layouts!

Diana Waite said...

these are BOTH totally FUN!